Have you tried Aquatics? Water exercise can provide a great break from the normal routine and gives your joints a needed rest. Participating in an Element | Fitness + Mind + Body Aquatics program might be just what the doctor ordered.
- Water buoyancy helps to protect recuperating knees, ankles and hips.
- Great for overweight individuals looking for exercise, but unable to walk far enough out of the water to effectively burn calories.
- Aquatic exercise reduces pain and increases flexibility.
- Water supports and massages the body as you exercise.
- All of the benefits of land exercise-without the sweat.
- Reduced blood pressure, stress and risk of injury.
- Often recommended following surgery to minimize postoperative swelling.
- Burn more calories during and after exercise.
- More Fun!!